Labour Market Maps and Analytics Dashboard
The Labour Market Maps and Analytics Dashboard
is an interactive tool providing key labour market statistics and unemployment rate maps at the national, state and territory, and regional levels. Data are based on the monthly ABS Labour Force Survey and the National Skills Commission's
Small Area Labour Markets
publication, and will be updated as new data becomes available.
The dashboard allows users to:
• view labour market indicators for areas of interest
• drill down on data for specific regions
• compare data for multiple regions at the same time
• export data as a spreadsheet
• export tables and maps as images and .pdf files.
Further information on the Australian labour market and the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on the COVID-19 Information
Employers’ Recruitment Insights
pages of LMIP.
Additional details on resources to help you understand the changing labour market can also be found on the department’s Newsroom:
Keeping up-to-date with Australia’s labour market during the Coronavirus pandemic